This post is sponsored by BeFrugal.com, with content contributed by both BeFrugal.com and myself.
Like this photo? Follow @thefashionlens on Instagram for more pics!
My school had a mini Earth Day fair and it was awesome! As a bargain-hunter, I simply cannot say no to free sometimes. I got a BPA-free, recycled plastic water bottle, a cool reusable tote from Whole Foods for answering Earth Day trivia, and this cute stevia plant which I’ve name Tobi. I am pumped for Earth Day and I’m looking to be more eco-friendly in the future.
Help save the planet and save money at the same time with Earth Day 2012. This April 22, shop earth-consciously without sacrificing style with some of these great Befrugal.com coupons and cash back offers:
- Your style doesn’t need to unravel when you dress eco-chic. Use this Threads For Thought coupon for free shipping on any order (expires soon, no code needed when you click the link). You can also earn Cash Back for more savings! The rate today is 4%. At Threads For Thought, clothing is made using 100 percent certified organic cotton, plus a portion of total proceeds benefits environmental and humanitarian such as the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC), the International Rescue Committee (IRC), and ENOUGH, a project geared toward ending crimes against humanity. In addition, their fashion collections are inspired by three major issues: the environment, Africa, and world conflict.
- Go green with this Gaiam coupon for $20 off your $100+ order (expires 5/7/12, click for savings code). You can also earn Cash Back for more savings! The rate today is 4.8%. Gaiam is a socially aware company, offers eco-friendly apparel and more for a healthy lifestyle.
- Step out in style! For free shipping on orders of $49+, use this Planet Shoes coupon (expires soon, no code needed when you click the link). You can also earn Cash Back for more savings! The rate today is 2%. Planet Shoes offers eco-friendly and vegan brands. In addition, they partner with Soles4Souls, World Wildlife Fund, Sierra Club, Green America CarbonFund.org and more to make the world a happier, healthier place through shoe recycling, carbon offsets and more.
- With this Patagonia coupon, save with free shipping on orders $75+ (expires5/31/12, no code needed when you click the coupon link). You can also earn Cash Back for more savings! The rate today is 3.5%.
Patagonia is a provider of environmentally conscious clothing and outdoor gear with designer organic cotton.
- For final touches on your look, use this World Peace Jewelry coupon for 10% off plus free shipping (expires soon, no code needed when you click the coupon link).
World Peace Jewelry offers vintage, antique reproductions and handmade items. A portion of their profit supports KIVA Microlending, helping a struggling business owner in a third-world country.
BeFrugal.com offers free coupons and Cash Back, with an average rate of 5% at 2000+ online stores. For even more savings, sign up for a free account now and get a $10 bonus. Hurry! The $10 bonus offer is only available for a limited time.
To get the most savings, be sure you sign up for BeFrugal’s free Cash Back and activate your account before you click to use the coupon offers above. This way, you’ll earn Cash Back, save big from using these deals and score your $10 bonus if you just signed up for a new account!
Note: Cash Back rates can change from one day to the next. These rates were valid 4/16/2012.